Applications to be a DGR are now live! To apply to be a DGR, please click on the following link:
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Dancer Group Representatives, or DGRs, are the liasons between the IUDM Executive Council/Committee Members and our more than 1000 dancers. Each organization that has dancers participating in the marathon will have a group of DGRs, as well as a Head DGR, that will serve as the liaison between the Dancer Relations committee and the dancers. Their responsibilities include:
- Promoting dancing, IUDM events, and Riley Tours to all members
- Facilitating dancer registration
- Collecting and turning-in dancers’ fundraising money
- Organizing group fundraisers to assist dancers in raising money
- Visiting and encouraging the dancers during the marathon
- Attending weekly meetings in the fall (and some in the Spring)
*In order to participate as a Dancer Group Representative (DGR), one must set a personal fundraising goal of AT LEAST $500
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Kleiman, the Director of Dancer Relations, at email@example.com.